Friday, February 19, 2010

Christmas Eve

Yes – I am still playing catch up!  Don’t be confused.  I’m trying to get all of the pictures from Christmas and New Years’ up before I move on to more current events.  So. . . bare with me me here!

AIMG_0043

Here is a picture of the girls and I on Christmas Eve.  We usually spend Christmas Eve and Christmas at my parents’ house in Illinois.  On the 24th, we went to the Children’s Christmas Eve service at the church that I grew up in.

AIMG_0040

The girls in their matching Christmas dresses.  Aren’t they so adorable!!!

AIMG_0051 AIMG_0050

Here is Faith with Grandma Kim!!  Grandma also matched the girls with her festive red & black sweater!!

Aimg_0057 (2)

Here is a picture of the girls with Grandpa Rick right before bedtime.  After this picture was taken, we set out some cookies and milk for Santa and the reindeers and then it was bedtime for the girls and time to get to work for Mommy!!

Christmas-Sears-2009 034

And, here is a picture of the girls in their matching Christmas Eve jammies.  This picture was taken at Sears about the middle of December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment