Monday, February 8, 2010

Rader Family Christmas


This is a picture of Faith with Great-Grandma "Gumdrop", my dad's mom.  I started calling her Grandma "Gumdrop" when I was little because she always kept a crystal bowl of gumdrops on top of her fridge and the name has stuck!


 



Here is a picture of Grandma with all of the grandkids that were able to make it this year.  If my counts are correct - There are 21 grandkids not counting anyones spouse!  I didn't get a picture of Grandma with all of the great-grandkids but I believe there are currently 26 great-grandkids with one more on the way!


Here is a picture of my Grandma with all 7 of her children.  Everyone was able to make it this year, which doesn't happen very often.  Clockwise from the top left:  Gary, Danny, Doug, Steve, Rick (my dad), Sandy, Grandma & Debbie.



Here is a picture of me and the girls.  Gracelyn, 'The one who took my youth', is 6 1/2 years old and Faith, 'The one who took my figure', is 7 1/2 months old.  Wow - do I make some super cute babies, or what!!!!



Here is a picture of Darius, my brother-in-law, and Nathan, my nephew, decorating Nathan with some Nativity stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment