Thursday, November 12, 2009

Playing with Nathan

I babysat my Nephew Nathan this morning while my sister took Katelyn for her 6 month well baby appointment. Whenever Kelly asks me to watch Nathan, I really look forward to playing & spending quality time with him and we always have alot of fun when it's just the two of us! I usually keep a basket of toys at my house that are just for him. Today, we painted a picture, played catch, lined up all of his tractors, sang the ABC song, watched Play With Me Sesame and built a really interesting car with lots of "lights" out of Lego's. Oh yeah - AND he locked me in the garage. That wasn't as much fun for me but he obviously liked it since I could hear him giggling through the door. After he stopped laughing he must have gotten pretty worried because he kept wiggling the door knob and he said "Help Me, Lindsey." I explained to him how to unlock the door and he got it on the first try - Pretty Impressive for a 2-yr old! I wasn't too worried about it though, because I knew that if he couldn't figure it out I could just open the garage and go in the front door. Anyway - Crisis Averted.

Here are some pictures of Nathan playing with his tractors and Faith laughing at Nathan.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he locked you out in the garage! hehe, that is so funny! Thanks for watching him, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete